Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.05.2007

Pre-Wedding Pictures

Here are a few pics from while we were trying to get all the preparations done for the wedding. It was a great 5 months preparing for the wedding. My mom and I had a really good time doing the prep work for the wedding and it all paid off and went so smooth!! Here is a picture of my father and I. Doesn't he look just so cute in a veil and tiara!! This was one of my dress fittings. I used David's Bridal and had great service.
Here is a really cute picture of my parents each kissing me. I really like this picture and even used it at the reception. We had pictures placed around the reception area.
Here is a picture of my 2nd mom - Doris! This was also at one of the dress fittings. She came to see me in my dress. We always had fun at the fittings!
I know everyone would like to see Les in his veil too.........hahaha This was actually my mom's veil that she wore in her wedding!! We put it on Les while we were cooking out one night this past summer. Isn't he just so cute?!?!
Here is a black and white picture of me and my dress. I had fun playing with the camera adjustments. I like this picture too in B&W.

No comments: