Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.07.2007

Les' buck for this season!!!!!!

Here are pictures of Les with the 8 point buck that he shot on Wednesday, November 7th at 7 AM out at Caddo Lake. He weighs 100 lbs without guts!!! I am so proud of him!!! Now we'll go back this weekend and see if he can shoot a doe. GREAT JOB, BABE!!!! :)

Here is Les and Kodiak standing with the buck!

Here is Les and the buck!
Here is me and the buck!!



Here he is hanging upside down as the blood drains from him.

Here is his face.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Les! Kim I am proud of you! I don't think I could stand there by a dead deer. I will make sure to show the pics to my dad and brother-in-law so they can be jealous!!!! :)

Christy