Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.28.2007

Weaving!!

Well, last night at agility training my girl started to get the concept of weaving!! I am so proud of her because in the past she would start to weave and then jump out, but last night she actually went through all the poles. They were spread open so that she didn't have to "weave", but the fact that she actually went through all the poles is a HUGE accomplishment for her!! I was so proud of her and was SUPER EXCITED. We're starting to prepare for a Fun Match which I believe is in either January or February, so this is our goal. The Fun Match is being hosted by DAWG; which is who Kodiak and I train through. It will be low key and fun, however, we must get the weaves down because I am planning on entering us in a competition the early part of next year and the Fun Match will be a good test to see where her and I are standing together! Then we'll go from there as far as what her trainer says.

Anyways, I was just so excited and had to share the good news - I will leave you with a picture of Kodiak and I together. :)

No comments: