Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.05.2007

Rehearsal Dinner photos

Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner!!! We had a great time spending our last night as "single people" with our family and friends.



Here is a picture of Les and I before rehearsal started. After this picture I walked into the sanctuary and cried. It looked beautiful! Here is what I saw when I walked in and saw the sanctuary! Just beautiful!! Thank you to everyone who helped us decorate - it looked beautiful!!
Here is Les reading his "Menu". Le Menu is for all the lingerie that was given to me at the lingerie party!! It was a complete blast, but 1 of the names was really embarrassing!! hahaha Those are great times and great memories!!!!!!!! Thank you friends!!!
This metal ring is so cool. In fact, Les hung it out on our front porch and it looks awesome. This was given to us by my parents. It says on the top "The Cornelius'" and underneath "Est. October 6, 2007." It is soo cool and looks great on the front porch. :) The Texas shape in the middle has a star cut-out approximately where Lucas is. That is where we live!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly I can only pray God has a wife for me that will accept me and love me like the love you have for Les.

Anonymous said...

Where did your parents get the cool "metal ring", I'd like to do something like that for my son and his fiancee

Les and Kimberly said...

I'm so glad that you like it!! They found it in south texas somewhere, but if you send me your e-mail address; then I will have my mom e-mail you where. :)