Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.19.2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving Holiday! I am looking forward to it!! :) Les and I will be going over to his sister's house on Thursday for lunch. I'll be taking Sweet Potato Souffle (my mom's yummy recipe), green beans, and a pecan pie (fresh pecans from our trees).

Then on Friday morning I am going to go shopping with my mom, Sammie, and Lindy. We always go to IHOP after shopping and that's fun. Then we go home and crash for a little while before having Thanksgiving dinner together. Les works 5 AM - 12 PM and then we'll all be getting together after that!! It'll be a lot fun!! I am not sure what I'll be getting this year, but I am sure that I'll find SOMETHING that I can't live w/o out or even find a few Christmas presents!!! ;)

Tomorrow is my b'day and I am excited!! We actually celebrated my b'day yesterday and I kept it small. I had a few friends and family go over to my parents' house for lasagna (that is what I wanted). After church Les and I went out to the McKinney Trades Day b/c that is something that I wanted to do and we're looking for some old benches to put out under the trees and by the pond. It'll be so cute once it's all done and complete. That was what I wanted to do for my b'day!! Tomorrow I'll be eating lunch with some girlfriends and then another friend is taking me out to dinner (Les works till 8 PM or so). I am looking forward to tomorrow!! FUN TIMES!! For those of you wondering - I will be 28 yrs old!! :)

I guess that is all for now, but I'm sure I'll be writing more later in the day.

No comments: