Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.05.2007

Wedding Pictures!

Here are a few pictures before and during the wedding!!!

Me just being goofy before the wedding. I was not nervous at this point. I did get a little nervous while I was standing behind the doors waiting for the music to start and for them to open the doors and for me to walk in. It was the BEST feeling when the music started and they doors opened and there stood Les. I just tried to stay focused on him and smile. I couldn't wait to get to him. :)
Here is another goofy picture before the wedding. You can see the design in my dress!! I loved my dress and when I tried it on for the first time and I saw myself - I busted out in tears! So did everyone else who was with me. I knew this was MY dress!!!!
This is my lovely Auntie Teri. I just love this woman and she is by far the best aunt ever. She was so sweet to design all of my jewelry for my bridesmaids, my flower girl, my mom, and ME TOO!! She did an absolute wonderful job and for that I'll be forever grateful to her. THANK YOU, TERI!!! You looked stunning in your dress too!!
Here is Les and I during the Unity Candle. My candle that I used to light the big one fell off the stand and hit my dress. Les picked it up and gave it to me and then he looked at my dress and gave me 2 Thumbs Up that everything was all good. We all laughed and it was a great moment!!!
Here is our 1st kiss as a married couple. I'm not quite sure what is going on with my hand, but it is really funny!!!! I think this picture is so sweet!!!

I love you, Les!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: