Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.26.2008

Arab or American?

I got such a kick out of Les when he decided that he was hot and wanted to keep the sun off his face (he was already a little burned on the nose). David and I were teasing Les that he was Ahab the Arab (do you remember that old song?) Well, I was singing it and here is shot of Les with his turbine on. :) Fun times!!

It was even funnier when he first put the shirt on his head b/c he is trying to steer the boat and the part of the shirt kept falling down in his eyes - it was a moment when you HAD to be there to enjoy it and get a kick out of it.

The picture taken below was after we parked the boat up a creek and we were going to try and walk up some of the land, but it was too wet from all the rain and we weren't able to get but a little over 1/2 a mile and then we ran out of land.

I was ready to go back b/c I had forgotten socks and my rubber boots were starting to get just a little uncomfortable (no blisters, but definitely sweaty.........hahaha). I walked a good mile in those boots and I was sure glad to get them off. I had almost sliced the tip top part of my toe off and thank goodness it was not hurting my toe, but my band-aid did fall off.......:( It has healed really well and the skin that was sliced was still attached by some skin and it has been able to attach back (or grow together) again. Although I do have this bump looking thing on the end of the little toe. Oh well, such is life - another story for me to be able to tell..........LOL!!!

No comments: