Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.20.2008

Easter

I wanted to remininence from last year's Easter Day. Last year Les and I were on our way to church and we had Sunday School first. We pulled into the parking lot at the movie theatre (this is where we had Sunday School). There is a fountain on the property and I mentioned to Les that the water fountain must be turned off and he actually pulled into a spot near the fountain. Well, I went to open the truck door and he says," wait - I have an Easter card that I want to give you." I told him that I didn't get him an Easter card and that I was sorry. He said," don't worry about it." He gave me the card and I opened it and on the inside were 2 bunnies that had a wire shaped like a cross that was between the 2 paws of the bunnies. On the top of the card it had some sweet words and said that your Easter egg was on the bag of the card. I turned the card over and there was the engagement ring! I was so shocked and I leaned over and kissed Les. It was a very sweet moment and he said," you will be my wife won't you?" I said," of course!"

Just wanted to leave you with a picture from last Easter of Les and I.

No comments: