Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.14.2008

Updates of my week.........:)

Monday - Kodiak and I had our agility training class. Kodiak is doing well and I am so proud of her! She is so in-tune with me when we're in class - she STARES at me and when I'm not paying attention to her - she BARKS at me. :)

Tuesday - Les and I wanted to do a test drive with the car. He drove to Murphy and then we switched seats and I drove the rest of the night. We went to McDonald's and we got ice cream - yummy! Then I wanted to go to my parents' house and take my mom out for a drive (she has never seen me drive a standard). We picked her up in Fairview and I drove out North of McKinney and then we drove through downtown McKinney on the way home. She was very impressed with my driving and so was Les. I did really good and I was proud of myself!

Wednesday - Les and I decided that we wanted to have a picnic. Our original plan was to drive up to Bonham and see if the Dogwoods are blooming yet. We got on Hwy 5 and then Les remembered that there was an oil spill on Hwy 75 and we didn't really want to mess with the traffic. So, we decided to go to Sister Grove Park (east of Princeton). We grilled out hamburgers and played with Kodiak some. Then we went out to the dam in Wylie to see what everyone was catching - they're letting out water from Lake Lavon b/c it was 2 feet to high. While we were there (it was dark) Kodiak started eating something off the ground. I put my 2 index fingers in her mouth to get her to drop whatever it was. Well, I quickly figured out AFTER THE FACT; that she was eating poop!!!!!! My 2 fingers were covered in poop and I gagged all the way to the bathroom. It was soo gross and we started laughing!!! We did have a good time despite this little happening. :)

Thursday - I had a great time with Julie - we had dinner at Potbelly's at Park/Preston. We had a good time and we laughed a lot. They had outdoor seating, so after we finished eating we took the wedding photo album outside and enjoyed the weather and the pictures. We laughed and laughed. Well, when I went to leave I started walking toward an explorer that I thought was mine. Well, I tried to open the back door and it wouldn't open. These girls were staring at me and it ended up NOT being mine - my explorer was parked next to that one. I got into my car and bursted out laughing!!!! I was embarrassed b/c those girls just stared at me like I was nuts!! Pretty darn funny!

Friday - My boss just came out and said that we were going to get to leave early!! Woo Hoo!!! It is definitely our secret. The weather is gorgeous outside and it is definitely acting like spring time. :) We're going to have a party over at my parents' house tonight. Les gets off at 7 PM and then he'll be over after that. I am so excited for the weekend to finally be here.

In your prayers - please say one for my little Kodiak - she is limping and favoring her back left paw. She just looks at me as if she doesn't know what is wrong. I had to pick her up and put her in the car and get her out of the car too. I have called the vet and he told me what to do to try and relieve some of her pain.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and I'll write more next week!!!

No comments: