Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.03.2008

Mice + Bear = YUCKY!!

Kodiak and I were about to head across the street on Saturday to take our neighbor's mail to them (we collected it for them for the week). When I started out onto Stinson Rd, there came a mouse running at me.............I pointed to it and told Kodiak to get it. I wanted to see her chase it and she did - quite amusing if you ask me. Well, Bear sees Kodiak playing with something and he runs over to check it out. When Bear sees it; he grabs it from Kodiak and eats it!! It was gone in about 5 minutes or so. That boy doesn't waste anytime eating his raw meat. :)


1 more story; then I'll close for the evening:

While Kodiak and I were over at our neighbor's house I could tell she needed to go poop. I called her over to me and made her sit by me so she wouldn't go poop in the yard right in front of them. She's REALLY good at picking yards to poop in on walks when the owner is in the front yard...........HAHAHAHA Well, I told them that I needed to leave; which I did b/c I was going to this lunch for cancer survivors (not me, but my mom is in remission from 2 types of cancer - Praise the Lord for allowing her to have a full life; despite the obstacles that come and go). I'm thinking to myself," YAY, we made it and she didn't poop." Well, the husband wants to know why I'm not staying longer and I explain to him why I was leaving. He got to talking and before I knew it Kodiak had run off and started pooping in the yard.........OH WELL, at least I tried to keep her from doing it. We all laughed it off and kept on talking.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED PART OF OUR WEEKEND; MUCH LIKE WE DO. IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE THAT LES AND I ENJOY!!!

OUR MOTTO: WORK TO LIVE, BUT DO NOT LIVE TO WORK.

1 comment:

MondoSheltie said...

So Bear had a mouse for Dinner? Yum! I was so hoping I would see you and Kodiac tonight! Maybe next week!