Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.03.2008

NEW CAR!!!

Okay, so it's not exactly a new car, but it is a new car to Les and I. We were very excited about Les' find. We bought a '95 Toyota Corolla for next to nothing. It has 102,000 miles on it and it looks great! I will post pictures of it once I take some...... :) AND I find my cord to download between my camera and laptop. We loaded the dogs up in it yesterday and off we went to Royse City. We laid the seats down and they had an area to lay down and get comfy in, plus they could stretch their legs into the trunk too! They were very excited, but they were just like 2 little kids. Bear got on Kodiak's side and when she sat down (on her side) he snapped at her for sitting on him. We laughed about it and kept on driving. I still have my explorer and have not been able to give Les the OK to actually sale it yet. :) hahaha I know, I know, I'm silly, but I have so many memories in my car!!!

No comments: