Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.05.2008

Snowstorm in Lucas, TX

We had REAL snow Monday night - it was beautiful!!! Les and I went driving around that night around 9:45 PM and as we drove through the snow I felt like I was on a roller coaster in the dark and all we could see was black spotted with giant snow flakes! It was definitely a rush!!!


Here are some of the pictures that I took on Tues morning when we woke up!!!

Here is a great shot of the house - I think it is awesome!!!!! The house just shines with the blue backdrop behind it - I love it!
Here are the the trees just south of us - you can see the field beside us and the crops trying to come up. Les enjoyed seeing the trees (this pic was for him). ;-)
Here is our pond - we thought it was soo pretty with the snow surrounding it. It looked prettier (in my opinion) in person, but this is still a great shot too!!!!
Here is a funny shot of Bear running - he is like mid leap when I pushed the button. We thought this was a good picture of him. We don't always get good shots, but this was really good!!
Here is a picture of Les and Kodiak coming across the front yard. The front got about 1-2 inches of snow, but out by the pond and on the back part of our property we had 3-4 inches back there. It was very deep and my shoes sunk under the snow.

I hope you enjoy our pictures - we were very excited to receive some snow. I hope that it snows tomorrow night too - last time I looked it was in the forecast for some possible freezing rain. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Rower Two said...

CUTE pictures!! I cant believe it is supposed to snow again today, get your camera ready!!