Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.16.2009

1st Baby Shower!

Okay, I know, I know, I have delayed in posting this because of several things and I'm so sorry. So, here we go!


For starters, I want to thank Christy and Kristy for putting it together! They are very close friends of mine and I appreciate everything that they did for me and Baby C!!! Also, I want to thank everyone who was able to come - we had a really good time. Les and I really appreciated everything that was given to Baby C.


I am going to share several pictures from the shower, so I hope that you enjoy them!


Here is Kristy, Me, and Christy

Here are the girls giving Baby C kisses!!

Here is the baby froggy cake that Christy & Jennifer made - it was awesome and I loved it!!! Frogs have a very special place in both mine & Christy's lives.

Here is my sweet mom and I. We had fun, but we fought tears too. This was the day after Les & I put Kodiak down. We made it and had fun too!!!!! I'm glad that I had the distraction of the baby shower. :)

Here is Julie and I. Julie and I have been friends for over 13 yrs - WOW! She has been through a lot with me. Julie is actually getting married in about 4 months now - YAY! Love you, Julie!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The froggy cake looks really cool!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! Glad you had fun at the shower. It was a blast preparing for two of my favorite people. I can't wait to meet the second favorite person!!!! He will be here before we know it. Love you both! Give my adorable baby boy a hug and kiss from Aunt TT or Mom-in-law whichever he prefers!!! ;) HAHAAAAAA! Love ya!

Dori said...

The frog cake is totally adorable! Glad you had a good time.