Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.27.2009

Here is our 33 week belly shot. I know that I say each week that I can't believe that it's going so fast, but it is!!!!!!!!!! Baby C is going to be here before we know it. :) We have our final birthing class tomorrow night and then we have 3 more baby classes before we're completely done. We have enjoyed our classes and I'm so glad that we've done them (Les is too).


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rower Two said...

gosh it's been a while since ive checked blogs! just wanted to tell you that you look fabulous!! cant wait to see you next week :-)

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING woman!!!!!!! I can't believe that you are only 7 weeks away (if that) and little man will be here. Tell him Aunt TT loves him! Love ya woman! Hope to see you sooner rather than later! Miss you terribly!

Sarah said...

you look lovely! I can't believe you're 33 weeks!!

Dori said...

I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Baby C will be here before we know it!