Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.13.2009

31 wks!!

Holy Cow, we're now in the single digits till the due date. However, who knows if he'll come before or after my due date, so we'll see. I still feel great and doing good. I am growing a little bit each week and whenever he's in the front; that can be a little uncomfortable, but he always moves, so it doesn't last too long. This morning I was super busy at work and I didn't even think about him that much. Then at lunch when I sat down for a little while and doing nothing; then he started moving around. He moved really hard one time and I felt my whole stomach move - that's such a crazy feeling! I sure wish Les could feel Baby C the way I do, but oh well, at least he can feel him on my tummy or watch him moving. :)

That is all for now - no pictures from today, but I'll try to get another one soon as we are coming down the wire!!!!

We have our 2nd birthing classes tomorrow night, so I'm looking forward to it and Les also has baby boot camp this Thursday. So, he's got a busy week of baby classes!!!

Have a great week!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I can't believe that the time has gone by this fast. Stephanie C. told me they scheduled her this week to have Piper on Feb. 17th. It seems like yesterday that both of you were telling us that yall were expecting and now here come the angels!!!! Wow! I love ya woman! You look amazing! I am sending the pics I have from the shower so you can see them. Love ya bunches and can't wait to see my adorable nephew!!!! I.E. Cadence's boyfriend ;) heheeee!

Marcy said...

31 weeks, how wonderful. Even though you are super excited, as I was, enjoy these last few weeks b/c as you know...everything will change!