Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.20.2009

President

President Barak Obama is officially now our new President of the USA. While I did not vote him; I know that God is in control and has allowed this to take place. I will continue to pray for him and pray that he will be able to hopefully balance out some of things that have been going on and also that he will listen to God for direction because I think He's the only one who can do anything.
I'm not going to continue anymore because I don't really enjoy talking about politics, but I wanted to post this since he is the 1st African American to be President. Hopefully that will build some bridges between the races.
That's it for now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I went to get my blood workup done this morning and they had him plastered on the tv and every room with the radio. It was pretty funny! Let's continue to pray for him that he will listen to God's guidance for our country. I did not vote for him either but I am curious and anxious to see how well he does in office and see where he leads our country. Love ya woman!

Les and Kimberly said...

You and me both, I am curious and anxious to see how the next 4 yrs go. I'm sure it could be worse?!