Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.24.2009

32 week 3/D pictures!

First, I wanted to start out with a picture of me at 32 weeks, so here is that picture:


This picture is actually taken in the baby's room, however, it is going to change very soon! No more maps on the walls, the horse thing in the back will be coming down and the curtains will be changing too! Stay tuned for more on the baby's room. :)

Here are just a few pictures that were taken the other day (about 250 in all), so I won't make you wait any longer and here is what you have been waiting for - Baby C!!!!!

Oh before I forget, the first picture below Baby C is smiling and just as my mom was talking to my tummy - he smiled and the lady got him smiling. It was a very special moment for her!! He definitely knows his grammy's voice. ;)






I bet the next time that we post pictures of him - he will really be here!!! Only about 2 more months and our little guy will make his grand debuit!! :) I hope that you enjoyed the pictures - I know that I could look at them forever!!

We LOVE you, BABY C!!!!

7 comments:

Dori said...

Wow...

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! He has gotten so much bigger with more definition since the last ones. He is sooooooooooooooo cute! Cadence has a hottie on her hands. ;) HEHEEE! I can't wait to meet him and hold that precious baby. Tell him Aunt TT loves him and I can't wait to see him in person! Miss ya woman! You look amazing by the way!!! (love the shirt) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Just noticed you have on the bling bling jeans too! You are one stylish mama!!!! :)

Amy said...

Aren't those pictures amazing???!!! I cannot believe how well you can see their faces in those. I wish we could have gotten some like that - we tried a few times but there was so much going on in my belly, the doctor said it is next to impossible to do it. Well... he is adorable and I can't wait to meet him and hold him!

Lisa L said...

How sweet and totally amazing!!! He's so cute. I love the smiling pic and the thumb sucking one. 3D is awesome.

Anonymous said...

You better watch out Kim! He is already practicing the "stick-the-bottom-lip-out face". The one that actually wraps you around his finger. HAHAHAAAAA! I love it! Love ya woman!

Sarah said...

Those pictures are amazing! Have you packed your bag, yet? :)