Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.01.2010

10 Days to..........

ZACHARY'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where this last year has gone, but it has been full of tears, laughter, faith-building, fun, and every other emotion (I will post all about the stuff after birth on his b-day).  :)

Z's cold came back stronger this time - booo!  He has a snotty nose and is congested.  He's been coughing more and trying to get all that yucky up.  He's still in good spirits and playing well.  He is sleeping at night despite coughing, so we're glad about that.

We're working on planning his party and looking forward to it.  But first, he has his shots and blood work next week - ON HIS BIRTHDAY!

I am hoping at the blood work appt that they discharge us or we won't have to come back for longer than 3 months.  I am so excited to see how he's doing after the blood work comes back (within an hour and doc talks to us about it).  So, we'll know that day how it's all going; then we head over to the pediatrician's office for his shots and all those fun things.....haha  Poor baby will have a rough day! :(  At least he'll have all day Friday to recoup before his party on Saturday.  :)

I can't post pics right now b/c the laptop officially died.  I am so sad b/c I wasn't able to get all the videos off of it b-4 it crashed.  I am hoping that the Geek Squad will be able to help out.  We'll see!

Have a great week!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

My house is still sick too. They have had snotty noses for like 2 weeks now. Craig came home from ski trip with an upper respiratory infection. I hope we are all well by Z's party.

Lisa L said...

Well, I can't believe it's been a year already. Happy Birthday, Zachary!

Hope all the blood work turns out really good.