Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.05.2010

2 posts in 1 day - WOW!

We finally purchased a new laptop and I'm so excited to finally be able to post some pics!  I did a blog post earlier in the day and now one before I am off to bed.

We have 6 days (5 tomorrow) till Zachary's first b'day!!!  Here are a few pics of him over the 11 month.  :)

ENJOY!!

Here is Zachary clapping - I don't remember what he was clapping about though!
Here we are at the Allen American's game - it was Z's 1st hockey game!
Here he is in his jumper with his bear around him.  He likes to bite on this bear, so funny!
Here he is trying out his new carseat; which he'll be switching into on Wed.  :)
Here is Les and Zachary the day that we had the record amount of snow.  This is such a cute pic of my boys.  ;)
Here is Zachary on his 3 wheeler - I call it his Batmobile...hahaha  He likes to push it around the yard.
Here is Les, Zachary, and Bryan with the hog that Bryan shot.  This pic makes the hog look small, but he was huge!  He weighed about 250 lbs or so.
Here is a really cute smile - he's just so adorable!  I feel so blessed to have him as my son.
I hope that you have enjoyed the picture update - will post more soon!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think he looks so much like Tyler in the eyes.