Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.29.2010

Fishing!

Yay, I was so excited to get to go out on the boat today and go fishing - I LOVE fishing.  My grandpa (dad's dad) taught me how to fish YEARS ago!!!!!  Everytime that we would go to visit, my first request after hugging everyone was for my grandpa to take me fishing.  Usually he would take me for a little while and then I would get several more fishing extravaganzas in while there.  hahahahaha

Well, today, Les took me fishing while he was scouting around.  I sat in the boat and fished while he walked around.  Within 10 minutes, I already had 2 catfish.  I kept one and through one back.  I was very excited!!  Thank you, mom, for watching Zachary while I went fishing for a few hours.

6 days till we leave!!!!!!!!!  :)

No comments: