Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.21.2010

It's Snowing..........AGAIN!

It's beautiful outside here!  We have, I don't know, probably about 6 inches of snow.  I'm not really sure, but it's swirling around outside from all the wind - that's really neat looking! 

Zachary and I are staying home and staying warm.  He already has fluid in his ears and I'm trying to keep it from turning into an ear infection, so we'll stay safe and stay in.  Les has to work today from 11 - 8, so he has to get out in it.  Glad it's him and not me!  Of course, I'm sure that that many people won't be wanting to get their cars worked on, but it is family and friends day at Sears.

I'm watching Les and Zachary play with the bubbles - I guess that is another advantage of having wood floors.

Oh, this morning, Zachary climbed up onto the coffee table from his little Pooh couch - it was so funny!  He just climbed up to his daddy's lap by climbing up the Pooh couch.  The daredevil part of Zachary is coming out - OH NO!!!!!!  hahahaha  j/k  It's cute watching him climb, but I'm sure we have some falls in our near future too.  :)

This blog is very sporadic - LOTS to say!  I haven't blogged in a while and lots has happened.  Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Pablo (yo) said...

Nice blog!
Si vous le souhaitez, de revenir et mine de visite: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

Merci,
Pablo de l'Argentine