Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.06.2010

OMG........HILLARIOUS!!!!

This morning I thought that I was totally going to bust a gut by laughing so hard.

Okay, so yesterday afternoon Zachary completely tore the little skin piece under the top lip (what connects the lip and gum together on the top).  It bled for an hour and I took him in b/c I was a little worried.  My pedi was showing me that he really ripped it well (he hit it on his crib railing) and even broke the blood vessel; which is why it bled for so long.  He said that it would eventually heal, but it would be loose.  Well, this morning I wanted to look at his mouth.  I had heard him pooping, but quickly forgot about that b/c then I saw Les and wanted him to hold him on his lap while I looked.  He held him in his lap while I looked and when he was pulling him back up to sit, I saw a BROWN STREAK; which turned out to be poop.  I immediately saw it and started laughing.  I could hardly breathe!  Les was like," what is the matter."  Then almost immediately said," what is that?!"  I am still dying of laughter and then he says with a huge question in his voice," is that poop?"  I just laughed and barely got out," let me get my camera!"  I took a pic of his leg in between bouts of laughter.  Afterwards I said," well, Zachary, you're off to take a bath."  I got the water started and we showered him off b/c I didn't want him sitting in the poo poo.  I was still laughing as we showered Zachary off.  The worst part is that Zachary is on antibiotics for a double ear infection, sooooooooo, he had loose stools...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was the 1st time that this has happened to either of us.  We have been peed on before, but not pooped on like this!!!!!!!!  So funny, poor Les.  ;)

5 days and counting........almost only 4 days!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

where's the picture?????????????????