Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.17.2010

Check Out Momma's Blog

Head on over to my momma's blog for a few pics of Zachary's big day!  There are pics of him at Friday's (b'day lunch) and then his b'day party too.  :)

I don't have them on my computer, so there you go!!!!!!

Today is our dog's 1st b'day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KODI!!!!!!!!!!  You have definitely been a challenge, but you're so fun, sweet, energetic, loving, and gosh darn INTO EVERYTHING!  We're glad that you're apart of our family (most the time.....hahahahaha).  I look forward to what happens this year with you - will you calm down any?!  Love you, Kodi!!!!

Also, hope you had a great St. Patty's Day - we did!  Zachary and I went to our playgroup's party and had a blast!  I was so proud of Zachary..........he played with the other kids and by himself, more independent.  :(  He also mooched food off of Amy S., so sweet of her to share her Hawaiian Roll with him.  It was really sweet watching him stand there and take food from her.  Amy, thank you for sharing with Zachary!  :)

I'm off to bed now - I'm getting tired..........NIGHT NIGHT!!!

2 comments:

amy smitherman said...

Little Zachary is just precious! He did do a great job at the playgroup party. He's getting to be such a big boy and I would be happy to share my food with him anytime!! :)

Kimberly said...

Thank you!!! He might just try to snatch more food from your plate....hahaha