Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.28.2010

Mom's Home

I'm so excited that my mom is now home!!!  However, Zachary has a snotty nose this morning & I won't be able to be around her until he's better.  But, the most important thing is that God answered our prayers & she's home & doing well.  She's still recovering, but at least she was well enough to come home & heal from home.  So, my dad's job will be to sanitize the house & my job will be to get Zachary better.  :)

I want to say a special "Thank You" to those who have signed up to bring food for the month of December.  I can't tell you how much that is going to help me out & especially help her out too.  Now she won't be worrying about that on the days of chemo and the days following.  She has 2 more rounds of chemo & we pray that she's all healed & cancer free. 

What a nice Thanksgiving & showing us just how much God loves His children & takes care of them even when we don't understand. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

So glad she is home and resting. Good to see you the other day!