Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.15.2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I am so excited by this promotion because I have ordered things from Shutterfly before & have not been disappointed by the results.  

I am looking at these 3 card designs & think they're absolutely adorable!  I love Christmas time & I am so excited to start looking at what my Christmas card design might be this year.  It's even more exciting with Miss Baby C on the way too & being able to show my tummy off as she grows.  I have alot of family & friends that live out of state, so they don't get to see me often.  Here are the designs that I am thinking about; which one do you like?  If you want to order your own Christmas cards through Shutterfly; then check ALL of their Super Fun designs out here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery


Option 1:
 I absolutely love receiving Christmas cards in the mail & once they start coming in; it's so exciting.  I get totally in the mood for Christmas & just love the holiday season of baking, seeing family, eating yummy food, etc.


I have already started thinking about putting up my Christmas decorations.  I wanted to do it last week, but it's kind of hard for me to lug everything in.  :)  I am thinking that I might try to get some of the stuff in this week & putting up my lights, trees, & stockings.  



I will receive 50 free photo cards for this blog!!! I love specials like these - especially during the holiday season when money can be a little tighter. You can get 50 free cards too: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
I have used Shutterfly over the past few years to develop pictures, make photo books and for Zachary's "1 year announcements". We’ve been very pleased so far with the quality of the products. We love the great selection they offer. They often have great specials when you sign up for their e-mail circulation as well.
Merry Christmas!!!!

I love this design b/c it has the word CHRIST separated as its own word.  Since we know that Jesus Christ is the TRUE reason for the Season; then that's important to me.

 Option 2:
One thing that Les loves to suck on are candy canes, so I thought this was just super cute!

Option 3:
How fun is this; you can put your Top 10 happenings this past year on the card.  I have never seen anything like this & it's super unique.  Love it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's tough - probably #2 or 3. I really think #3 is cool for keeping family and friends updated on the year's happenings.