Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.11.2010

Woo Hoo!

I am now at 22 weeks & doing good.  I've had a little bit of swelling in my ankles when I do too much, well, that's daily..........HA!  I haven't noticed swelling everyday though, so that's good. 

Yesterday I had a check-up at the Perinatologists' office.  I was there for a 1 1/2 hours trying to get all of her measurements.  Whew, I was tired after that!  My tummy was cold with all the gel on there in the super cold room.......HA!  Even the doc was cold.......LOL  My mom & I had a really good time seeing Miss Baby C and she was VERY active.  She reminds me of how Zachary was whenever we saw him, tried to get his heart beat, etc.  Miss Baby C is weighing in at 1 lb & 1 oz & 12 inches long.  They said that she is exactly where she should be, so I was very happy to hear that.  They're going to keep an eye on me to make sure that she develops properly & that she doesn't stop growing towards the end.  They told me that they probably won't let me go past 39 wks, so the 39th week is March 9th & Zachary's b'day is March 11th............WE'LL BE BUSY TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!!!!  I am prepared & ready to go, but I am definitely in constant prayer that Miss Baby C does NOT have the trait that both Les & Zachary carry.  I really don't want to endure that again, but at least this time I will be prepared. 

I do have pictures of the sonogram from yesterday, but I haven't scanned any of them & neither has my mom or I would steal it from her.........HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BIG NEWS!!!!!!

Zachary is now 20 months old as of today.......WOW!  I don't know where the time has gone.  We have so much fun & in fact, today, him & I went & played at a new place and had a ball.  The Villages of Fairview opened up a new "beachy" area; which he loved.  He loves playing in the sand & man, did he have fun today.  He was very busy & played HARD for almost 2 hours.  Then it started to sprinkle on us, so I decided that we better head home before it poured; which we did beat, BARELY!  :)

Let's see, as far as words that he says regularly:
*my mommy
*daddy
*doggy
*Kodi
*Bye bye
*Night Night
*I love you (in his own version, so cute!)
*Amen (this is said ALL DAY LONG & he wants to pray honestly about 20x a day)
*Nonut (donut)
*Duchess (he tries really hard on this one)
*Zachary (he tries really hard on this one)
*Poppy
*Grammy
*baby or my baby

***This is all that I can think of, but it's also 10:22 PM at night as I write this*** 
***He literally "talks" all day long!!!***

I know that he understands what a baby is, but I don't think that he understands that we have a baby on the way.

I hope that you have enjoyed the update on our babies!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: