Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.02.2010

UPDATE!

Holy Moly, the time has FLOWN by & I haven't written any updates.  I have not forgot about my readers - I promise!!!

I am going to be 21 wks tomorrow.  I'm doing very well & feel Miss Baby C everyday now.  I just love being able to feel her, but last night while I was trying to go to sleep - it felt like she was doing somersaults in my lower abdomen.........HA!

Here are updated pictures of the last few weeks of belly shots:

17 wks

18 wks

19 wks ( I love this pic!!! )

20 wks
I want to do a special 21 wk picture in honor of hunting season (for deer) starting this Saturday - YAY!  Stay tuned..... :)  If you don't see anything updated on the blog in a while; it's b/c we'll both be busy with hunting this year!  I went & got my license the other day & I am really wanting an early b'day present f/ my hubby (he knows what I want!!!!).  HINT: It is for my rifle!!!  :)

Okay, here are pictures & updates on our big boy, Zachary!!!  He's going to be 20 months in 9 days - WHAT, REALLY?!

The events are not in order, but you can see a few of the things that we've been up to!

Pumpkin Patch in Ardmore, OK  My mom took Z & I away for a few days & we had a blast.  Here we are about to go into the pumpkin patch festivities.

The rope maze - he wasn't too sure about this, but he did go in and run around some.

This was the Corn Crib - he loved it!!!

Zachary & I with the antlers that are hanging on the tree.  This pic was taken for Les!

Hayride!

Zachary feeding the donkeys.  Let me tell you; this boy LOVES animals!

Milking a "fake" cow.

Posing with the pumpkins.

We finished the Pumpkin Patch before we were ready to head home, so we decided to go North about 20 minutes & go to the Arbuckle Wilderness.  Oh.My.Gosh!  This is a definite MUST SEE event.  I laughed so hard that I literally thought I was going to bust a blood vessel in my eye.  Here is me laughing at the camel that is trying to join us in the van.  He was trying to get a cup that I had sitting in a cup holder.  They're really strong & so funny!!!!!!!

This is Zachary after he was slimed by the cow.......HA!  He didn't know what to think of that experience!  It definitely got him good.  :)

Here is my mom & brother at an Allen Eagles game - GO EAGLES!  Christopher & I both went to Allen & we graduated in 93 & 98 (he's older).

Here is Zachary & I in a few of our support items.  I bought this bow & decided to wear it, so once Miss Baby C gets here; then she'll have it to support the Eagles too.

Here is some father & son loving!

We went to a Cattle Drive in the Villages of Allen.  Here is the beginning of the procession.  The motorcycle police lead & were followed by horses.

Then came the Stagecoach...

Then the steer (31 of them in all)....

Zachary was enjoying this so much & just kept waving at everyone including the steer too.  He was grinning & having a good time.

Here we are at my cousin's wedding.  My mom got her head shaved that morning & she looked stunning!  Then of course, Les & I.  :)

Here is grammy & Z dancing to the music!  He didn't want to eat b/c he wanted to be on the dance floor.  The boys got some moves.....HA!

Here is Zachary & his friend, Garrett.  We met at the park one afternoon after naps.  We fed the ducks & played on the playground.  Was a blast!

It was funny, Garrett was covering his legs with the wood chips, so Z stepped in & helped him to cover his legs too!  He even tried to put them in Garrett's hair!

I hope that you have enjoyed seeing the pictures!  REMEMBER: Don't forget to check back in a few days for week 21's belly shot.  :)

2 comments:

Jessica Orr said...

He's getting cuter and cuter (and you too by the way!)
I'm dying to visit one of those wilderness places. It looks like so much fun!

amy smitherman said...

Love the pictures. You look great Kimberly and I am glad to see some pictures of your mom's smiling face. I think of her so often!