Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.02.2011

Day 2

For what I am thankful for today, that would be my hubby, Les.  We have been friends for 6 1/2 yrs now and we just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on October 6.  These first 4 yrs have gone by soo fast!  We have had a great marriage and I just love this man so much.  He's really been challenging me even though he doesn't know it.  He reads his Bible everyday and I am striving to do the same too.  I'm so proud of him!!

Les, I am so thankful that God crossed our paths and brought us together.  You're the LOVE of my LIFE and my true soulmate.

I love you, Les!!!!!!!!!

This is one of our engagement pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth E said...

Hey girl! I took you up on your challenge and decided to do the same thing on my blog...and for my day two I chose my husband too...and included one of our engagement pics! That is such a beautiful picture of you two. Have a great afternoon!