Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.01.2011

30 Day Challenge

I have challenged myself (dare to join me???) to post everyday for something that I am thankful for.  I decided to do this for Thanksgiving!!!
Day 1:

I am thankful for Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior.  He died on the cross for my sins and your sins.  All it takes to get it Heaven is to accept His free gift!  The changes that come along with accepting Jesus is amazing.  However, God never said that it would be easy to follow Him.  However, well worth it in the end (read Revelations and you can see it doesn't turn out well for those who don't accept Jesus).
Jesus, thank you for all that you do for me, how you prove yourself to me, and overall accepting and loving me no matter how I behave.  Which is not always good, but I strive to be like You!  I love you, Lord!!!!!!
This is one of my FAVORITE pictures!



To me, this picture represents that Jesus will never force His way into our lives, but we have to open the door and let Him in (notice there is no door knob for Him to use).

No comments: