Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.03.2011

Day 3

I have been out all day, so I am finally getting to the blog!!!

I am thankful for my son, Zachary, today.  He's a huge blessing in my life & just love that little guy so much.  He's 2 1/2 yrs old and just growing like crazy.  He talks so much and has a huge vocabulary!  Of course, I think he's just the smartest little thing around....HA!

He's very good with Sadie; which melts my heart.  I'll see him kiss her on the head and then rub her hair.  Awwww!!!!!!!!!  He's such a sweet little boy.

Zachary, I love you so much and I'm so thankful that God gave you to us!  You have blessed my life so much; I don't even know where to begin.  I pray that you'll grow up to be a godly man and will follow God's plan for your life.  Always look to Him for guidance; He'll never guide you wrong.  I love you, Zachary!!!!  :)

Here are some old pictures, but I thought it would be fun to see him change of the last 18 months or so.

12 months old

13 months old

14 months old

15 months old

16 months old - I was about 6 wks prego here

17 wks old

18 months old

20 months old or so - not sure of the exact date

This was the day that my OB/GYN confirmed that I was pregnant - July 28, 2008

Here is Zachary holding Sadie for the 1st time - I think it was the 1st time that he had seen her too.  :)

No comments: