Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.24.2011

Days 22 - 24!

Day 22: I am thankful for the missionaries who are overseas spreading the Good News!

Day 23: I am thankful for the military and how they are serving us by being over there keeping our freedom.

Day 24: I am thankful for our country and the all the freedoms that we have.  We have the freedom to worship together at church, read our Bibles, pray, etc.  I pray that our country turns around b/c all those freedoms will start diminishing if not.

I hope that you have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! 

We're actually going to be celebrating with our families this weekend.  Today we're celebrating my b'day with my parents by having homemade lasagna!!!

No comments: