Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.06.2011

Day 6

My Parents!!!!!  I chose to do them today b/c today is their 41st Wedding Anniversary...........YAY!!!!!!!!!  :)

They are such a blessing to me & have helped me so much over the years.  Now that I have my own family; they still help me, but in different ways.  They baby-sit, fix meals here and there, encourage us, etc.

I pray that Les & I will be alive long enough to even see 41 yrs together; I would be 69 yrs old and Les would be 77 yrs old or so.  :)  That seems REALLY old!!!!!  LOL

Anyways, thank you mom and dad for setting an example to us & I pray that God will draw you both closer together more than you can imagine & that God would remain in the center of your marriage.

I love you both so much!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is a picture of my parents, Les, me, Zachary, and Sadie at a rodeo from this past summer.  FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: