Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.31.2007

Coyote Excitement!!




Les just called me at work and told me that he saw a coyote passing through our yard (we live in Lucas). I was so excited and sure wished that I could have seen it, so I decided to blog about it instead.


I looked online for a few coyote shots that I could post on here, so here you go. :) When Les was telling me about the coyotes - it reminded of the time that him and I called up a coyote in the field next to where we live. It was so exciting and I remember that I was the 1st one to spot him. Les had the video camera running and he taped the whole thing; which lasted a few minutes, but seemed like forever that we got to enjoy the beauty of this wild animal.

No comments: