Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.06.2007

Mole Removal Went Smooth!

Thanks to all the prayers that my mole removal would be easy - well, it was! Everything went very smoothly and my husband went with me (I just love saying husband....hehe).

I ended up with 2 stitches and a TINY bit of discomfort this morning. I can barely feel anything, but I can tell that something happened to me yesterday. The whole procedure took honestly about 15 - 20 minutes. He started off numbing the whole area with a shot and I felt the first sting of medicine and that was it! He let that sit for a moment while everything went numb and then he started the cutting out procedure. I had to sit on the table and I didn't pass out or anything. It helped that we were all talking the whole time and we were able to keep a conversation going. :) It did get quiet for a moment when we 1st got started, but then there was no more silence.........hahaha

I did tear up of course a little bit because I was nervous, but once the shot was over - nothing phased me at all. I realized that I wasn't going to fill anything and was able to relax. I could hear some snipping, but that was it.

Just wanted to let you know of my good news! I am now praying for a cancer free biopsy; which it should be because he said the mole looked good. :) Praise the Lord!

No comments: