Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.18.2007

The Past Weekend Events

Les and I had a great time this past weekend!! I'll give a quick recap of our weekend. :)

Friday - we stayed home, ate dinner, and watched Wild Hogs. That movie is so funny - see it if you haven't already!! Very funny!

Saturday - I hung out with my mom that morning b/c we haven't been able to spend much time together and I wanted mom/daughter time. We ate at IHOP and then ran errands. We had a good time just being together. Then I went home and got ready. Les and I went with David and Chanin to eat at Dickey's in Wylie and then to the Wylie Opry. This was the best show so far at the Wylie Opry (in my opinion) that I have seen. I had a really good time. While we were in downtown Wylie I saw an AVON and Mark. store! I am so excited and I really want to go down there this Saturday morning and check it out. There is also this country store right next door that I want to go to also. I know what you're thinking - this girl is amused easily - YEP, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! I appreciate the small things that most people take for granted. I enjoy every minute of life and just thank God for all that He has done for me and how He has blessed me. I have an awesome husband whom I just love to death, I have a great family who supports me no matter what and loves me no matter what too, I have great friends who are always there for me and I can trust to tell my joys and concerns with (y'all know who you are!), and many other things that I am so grateful for that are gifts from God. Now to continue on with my weekend........

Sunday - Les and I went to our church for SS and "Big Church". Les worked on my car some (heater not working) and was trying to change the thermostat, but there is one bolt that will NOT come out. He is going to be working on it tomorrow while he is off. We were invited to go to Friendship Baptist Church for dinner and their Christmas program. It was a lot of fun too and we saw many familiar faces. My grandparents go to FBC and we sat with them and enjoyed spending time with them and my dad. My mom and brother were at my Uncle Clayton's group home celebrating Christmas with them.

I hope that you have a great week and I know that I rambled earlier, but this is my blog and I can write what I want to. LOL I love the Lord and I just praise Him daily for how He made me and all the blessings that He has bestowed upon me. Thank you, Lord!

Merry CHRISTmas & Happy New Year!!!!
Jesus in the Reason for the Season Star Of Jacob Jesus Fish

No comments: