Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.11.2007

Parents are coming home!

Yeah! I am so excited!! My parents and brother will be coming home tonight! I am excited about seeing them. I have seen them about 1 day in the last 2 weeks and I am anxious to see them. I have been super busy though and haven't had a whole heck of a lot of time to think too much about them not being here. My uncle was put in the hospital yesterday afternoon with a bladder infection/dehydration. There is a ton more going on, but nothing stressful - just busy. Rolly 1

Right now we actually have a cold front moving into the area and I am so excited by this too. I tend to get excited over the smallest things, but that's what makes me! hahaha

It is rainy outside and really dark - I think that is the cold front moving in quickly!!!!

Lord, please protect my parents and brother as they are flying in this evening. I pray that they would have a safe journey and bring them home to us. Amen.

No comments: