Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.10.2007

YEAH!!!!

Penguin CuddleYeah for cold weather!!! The temperature started dropping Saturday night and our cold front moved on in. It was 36 degrees when I got up to get ready for work this morning. Now, 7 hours later - it has only "warmed up" 2 degrees. We have been holding steady at the 38 degree mark now for a while.

I went home at lunch time and put a few more logs on the fire into our woodburning stove; which is where we get our heat from. Fire 3 The dogs were so glad to see me and go outside to stretch their legs. I ate my lunch and now I'm back at work. It has been a very busy day and I needed a moment to break for a second.

Last night Les and I and Doris (my mother-in-law) went and saw the Living Christmas Tree at FBC of Plano. It was pretty! I really liked the lights on the tree. There was a harpist who was very talented and he played between 4-5 songs.

I am going to go back to work now, but I am signing off for now!!! :)
Leaf Pile

No comments: