Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.04.2007

Sick :(

Well, I am home sick today. I was feeling alright yesterday, but today I started coughing up green stuff, so that's no fun.

I am at home with 3 dogs and they are all keeping me great company. Kodiak is laying on the couch with me and Lacy (my SIL and BIL's dog) is laying on the floor by me. Our other dog, Bear, wanted to go outside, so he is sitting outside somewhere. Who knows, he might even be out chasing rats - I have no clue! Les is at work and I am trying to feel better.

My brother and my parents flew out about 30 min. ago to go back to MD for a week. I'll be glad to see them once they return. It's always nice to have your mommy around when you're not feeling well. ;) I pray that the Lord will keep them safe in all their travels and bring them back here safely.

I feel like I should go and take a nap, so I will write more later if anything changes in my world........ :) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aunt KK... Are you spoiling Lacy letting her get on the couch and bed??? Teaching her bad things. LOL! She is not going to want to go home with us when we get settled back at home. J/k she probably needs a little extra love and attention since she hasn't been getting as much from us due to the circumstances. I hope she isn't driving you, Les or Kodiak crazy! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, sorry you are sick :( Hope you feel better soon! Maybe we can reschedule our dinner for sometime next week. Talk to you later.