Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.01.2008

It's July.......WOW!

I can't believe that it is already July - where has the other 6 months gone?!

I am excited because on Thurs we'll be getting off work early for Independence Day on Saturday - YEAH!!!!!!! I am so excited b/c I LOVE fireworks!!! I just can't get enough of them and they never seem to last long enough. :) LOL

We went Saturday night and saw fireworks in Allen. We had a blast! I ended up running into a friend of mine from high school. I had not seen her in years and was so excited to meet her kids and catch up before the fireworks.

That's all for now - just completely stunned that it's already July. Almost 9 months of being married!!!!!!! (THIS Sunday) :)

No comments: