Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.09.2008

Last night.........

...............I learned to play Tennis!!! I had a lot of fun! Lauren and I went after work and she taught be the basics of playing. When our friend Eileen got there; then we played Australian Tennis; which is 2 against 1. We each took turns being the single and I ended up winning the game! It definitely helps that I am athletic too - as I told Lauren," I feel like I'm dancing." :) I love sports and now I can add this to my list of things I like to do! We played for about 1 1/2 hours and it was pretty warm, but we did find a court that had some shade to it. That helped a TON!!!!!!! So, if you are up to playing a rooky; then give me a call and we'll go and have some fun.

No comments: