Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.01.2008

You Know You Drive a Standard Well When...........

....you drive while eating an ice cream cone in the TEXAS summer..........LOL

Yes folks that is exactly what I did. I totally wasn't thinking when I got an ice cream cone today at Chick-fil-a. I got to my car and thought," oh, how is this going to work?!?!" Well, I managed very well and did not have any problems, did NOT drip any ice cream (hahaha), AND made it back to work with about 1/2 the cone still left to eat while sitting down at my desk. :) I was very proud of myself!!!

Just had to share and this is what the Icedream looked like piled high to the sky......:)
http://www.chick-fil-a.com/#menu (click desserts and then icedream) YUMMY!

No comments: