Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.09.2008

Mass

Yep, my parents are in the giant state of Massachusetts (haha). They are visiting a close friend of mine, Thomas, and his family. Thomas and his siblings bought an old farmhouse together several years back. On the property is a cottage that they rent out throughout the year. They are letting my parents stay there for free since we're like family. :) Anyways, they called me this morning and asked me to look up where they were going online. It looks like they are going to have a blast! There are about 5 or 6 of them going to this place: http://jiminypeak.com/sum/s_attractions.html

If you scroll down and look at the Mountain Coaster; this is just one of the activities that they are going to do. Looks like a blast!!!!!!!!!! I wish that I was there to go too, but they said they would take a lot of pictures! Can't wait to see those........LOL :)

No comments: