Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.26.2008

Monday's Appt

Yesterday afternoon we had another appt to see how the baby was still doing. We were hoping to hear the heart beat, but Baby C is still a little too small for that. However, during the sonogram, Baby C was moving its arms and legs all around. It was so neat b/c we have not been able to see the baby move yet, but since its grown some, definitely got to see it moving now! At one point Baby C grabbed the umbilical cord and shook it a little bit and that was so funny. We were all laughing at that.........LOL Definitely an exciting moment to see our little one moving around!! :) I don't go back again now till the last week of September, so I am doing good. YAY! Of course, that time will be here before we know it.

That's really all that is new, but I do have a sonogram picture that I will post later. I forgot them at home, but I will scan them ASAP, so..............STAY TUNED!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Yea! Glad to hear everything is good!

Anonymous said...

We are sooooo excited and can't wait to meet Baby C! Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did and still do! HEHEHEEEEE! Love ya woman and I will see you soon!

Dori said...

So glad to hear all is going well! Congrats!

Amy said...

Glad everything is going well and God is watching over this baby. Hope you enjoy that book Christy is sending you, it is hilarious!

Les and Kimberly said...

YES! The book is hilarious - I have enjoyed reading it so far. :)