Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.28.2008

11 weeks today!

Here is our little Baby C - we have graduated from being an embryo to being a fetus - YEAH!

You can see where the doctor has labeled the sonogram, so that's probably the best explanation that I can give to you........LOL I know that it is still hard to see, but just wait - when I go back in a month - it'll be much better I'm sure. :) While doing the ultrasound it was much easier to make the baby out, but pictures just don't do it justice!

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby!!!! I love the pic! You can see all the little body parts and that is soooooo exciting!!! Love ya woman! Hope the book is coming along good! ;) See ya soon!

Les and Kimberly said...

Thanks! It was so awesome seeing it move around and was soo active. My mom asked the doctor," is that you moving around?" The doctor replied," nope, we have an active baby!" It was so cute. :) Everyone says," I can't imagine where the baby gets its feistiness from." hahahaha
I LOVE the book - it is absolutely hilarious!!!!!

Dori said...

Awe, what an adorable first baby picture! Congrats!

Jill Cornelius said...

Very fun! Don't you love seeing them in there? If you go back in 4 weeks and have another sono, you might get a peek at what it is... We 'thought' Caleb was a he at 12-13 weeks, but it was confirmed at 16 weeks. No guessing about it!

Les and Kimberly said...

YES! I could keep watching and watching AND watching. :) I think that when I go back next - I'll be about 15 1/2 wks, so I hope that we might be able to find out then, but I can't remember what she said we'll do at that appt. I am so excited to find out!!!

Lisa L said...

I didn't realize y'all were having a baby!! Congratulations!! I just saw your comment on Amy's blog and figured from your picture that must be the case. So, I just had to come over here and read a little. Hooray for your growing family. :)