Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.01.2008

Whew.........what a wonderful day!!!

It is 9:38 PM and our day is coming to a close. We have had such a fun day with family and friends coming and going all afternoon since about noon. Les and I got up at 7:30 AM to check in on hurricane Gustav (I have family there hunkered down), cleaned a little, finished lawn work, and got the food all ready.

We started off by having Les' mom, my parents, my brother - Christopher, my cuz - Dan & Melody, and Kristy eating lunch with us. Then some other friends of ours, Shane & Amber came over in the afternoon. Later in the evening, my mom came back over to bring me something and stayed a little while and we took a walk down the street and then came back and played games.

We had hamburgers, hot dogs, mom's wonderful baked beans, momma Doris' pumpkin log, potato salad, 7 layer bean dip, homemade ice cream (vanilla), etc. VERY YUMMY FOOD, but the company was definitely the BEST part of the day for sure. Thanks to everyone who came over!!!

I am getting tired now and can hear Baby C telling me it's bedtime.......:) Happy Labor Day!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time with our family!!!!!! Love all of you all.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Wish we were closer to be there with yall!!! I am ready to see pics of a belly!!!!! HURRY UP!!! :) HEHEHEHEEEE! Love ya woman! Can't wait to see you at Christmas if not before. I am trying to nail down dates with Ryan for Christmas. I can't get him to commit just yet. I will work on that. Love ya woman! Give my niece/nephew a kiss from Aunt TT! :)

Les and Kimberly said...

Love you too!

Christy - I wish you could have come too!! I can't wait to see you in a few more months - it'll definitely be here before we know it. :) Love ya and miss ya!