Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.18.2008

14 wks!!!

Yay, we are officially in the 2nd Trimester now. I have been feeling great and doing really good. I took a picture of me so that you can see where I am (this is for you, Christy!). I haven't changed much yet, but a little pooch starting to try and develop.

Let's see, a few things that are new that have been occuring over the last few weeks are:
1. my lower abdomen is itchy, but I am using cocoa butter on it and that is helping a LOT!
2. my button up tops don't fit well anymore and so I have now bought a few maternity things - I have LOVED the baby consignment stores that sell maternity clothes. That way I don't have to buy brand new things. :)
3. I gag everytime I brush my teeth - let me tell you, now THAT'S fun......LOL As I tell Les," it will all be worth it once our baby is here."

Things that have improved:
1. sleepiness is getting better and I can usually make it through the whole day without wanting to take a nap, but I am ready to go to bed around 10:30 PM. I do have my days where I want a nap though! :)
2. more energy!
3. my breasts haven't been as tender - thank goodness!

I have my next appt in 1 1/2 wks and I am so excited to go and make sure that everything is still going good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am loving the belly!!!!!!!!! Oh man that is sooooooooooooooo exciting! I wish I was there to see it in person. :( Maternity clothes ROCK! You will find yourself not wanting to get out of them because they are soooo comfy!!! I have a couple of pants that I still wear because of the elastic band. I bought them at the beginning of my pregnancy with Cadence so they are small so they fit my fat rear perfect right now!!! Love ya! Keep those belly pics comin!!!! :)

Amy said...

yeay!! and the belly pics begin! glad you are feeling better.

Dori said...

Yep, we definitely need "baby belly" pictures more often...

Jill Cornelius said...

Love the baby bump! Have you felt any flutters yet?