Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.03.2008

Hmm........Lots on my mind!! ;)

As I have been sitting here at work today - I have been pondering on what I would like to post about today. It has been a tough decision because I have thought about several topics:
1. Politics - the Presidential Election is so close!
2. Weather - I am loving it!
3. Work - boring........LOL
4. Kodiak - she needs hip replacement, but is on shots to balance the fluids in her hips and joint replacement. She is doing awesome with this treatment and is back to her ole chipper self. :)
5. Why People Do What They Do? - too deep!
6. Week #12 - I'll do that tomorrow!
7. High School Football - LOVE this time of year

So, after listing just a few things that have been on my mind today - I have decided to go with weather!!!! hahahaha

I am absolutely LOVING the weather now that we have been blessed with!! We are so fortunate to be living in Texas in the summer time and having days like the last few days. I am pretty sure that it all stems from hurricane Gustav, but I'll take it. Les and I had our windows open last night in the living room and kitchen, so nice! We left them open and then just closed our bedroom door and turned the AC on in there so that we would sleep good. When I woke up this morning and left our room - I couldn't believe how cool it was throughout the house. If you don't know, we live on 2 acres of land and there is a whopping 86 acres next to us that is empty - well, they grow corn and wheat there, but right now, everything has been plowed, so there is nothing there, but the tree line. The wind was blowing like crazy and it definitely left us with some nice cool air in the house. I am hoping tonight that we can leave even our window open - I heard we're supposed to get into the upper 60's tonight - YES! :) I am so excited and I can just feel the excitement of Fall starting to pump through my veins. Yes, folks, I love Fall and Winter. I get so charged up by the cooler weather and I can hardly wait for it to get here!!! I can't believe that Les and I have been married for almost 11 months (3 days) and then the 1 year mark is approaching ever so quickly too. I am so happy and couldn't ask for a better husband, but I'll get into more of that once we hit October 6th - the 1st year anniversary mark. Another thing that I love about this time of year is the chance to wear sweatshirts again - I just love putting on a sweatshirt and cuddling up into it. I also love the high school football games. We went to the 1st Allen High School football this past Friday night. Allen played the Longview Lobos and it was a really good game! Allen beat Longview 21-7 - YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Go AHS Eagles and RCHS Bulldogs (I think that is correct)!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO ALLEN EAGLES!!!! Girl I couldn't agree with you more! COME ON FALL AND WINTER! BRING IT ON!!!!! I walked outside last night when we let the dogs out and it was pleasant weather for Las Vegas. I would almost say cool but it is only cool to Las Vegas standards. :) Wish I could be there for some games too. Maybe I will make it in sometime before Christmas. Depends on Dad and his tests tomorrow. I will call you once I know something. Mom is going with him so she is supposed to call me. Love ya! Give my Baby C a kiss from TT!