Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.29.2008

Post Below - Here is the pic..... :)

I am fast tonight with the pictures, but I am definitely going to bed now - I am soo tired! Here are just a few from the trip (I took over 100 pics....LOL). I am going to post our anniversary cabin pictures in another e-mail on our anniversary; which is NEXT week! I can't believe it, but it has definitely been the best year of my life so far - I love you, Les and you truly mean the world to me!!! Here is me at 15 wks and definitely starting to show! YAY - I'm so excited!!!
Here is Les and I posing with a bear statue at the Bass Pro Shop at Branson Landing. Les was trying to look mean for the picture and I was going for the cute pose......LOL
This picture was taken at Silver Dollar City and Les is behind bars!
This is the 4 of us on the Branson Belle - a definite must see if going to Branson. We had a really great time on aboard and the entertainment and food was great!!!
Here is the magnificent Branson Belle - she holds up to 700 people and goes average 6 mph. It was very pretty on the inside too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE BELLY PIC! I can't believe you are showing! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am soooo excited!!!!!!!! Grow baby grow!!!! I love you woman! I am sooo excited for yall! OK so start working on a list of names and addresses for the shower. I have two baby showers to plan within a month of each other and also a 2nd birthday! :) I can't wait to see you!!!! Take care of that angel! Love ya!

Jill Cornelius said...

I can see a bigger baby bump! Welcome home!

Sarah said...

Looks like y'all had fun! And yea for the baby bump! :D

Anonymous said...

Love the new background!!!! Very pretty! :) Clothes are heading your way! Love ya woman!

Les and Kimberly said...

Thank you for sending the clothes - I got your msg!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you - you're the best!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...you are really starting to show now. It happened so fast! I was shocked when I saw that picture. We need to meet up for dinner again soon. Maybe one night next week.