Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.19.2008

AHS Class of 98!

Wow, I can hardly believe that it has been 10 years since I graduated from good ole AHS!! Well, tonight kicks off our reunion; which is actually 3 events. Tonight there is a open bar drink thingie in Frisco, then on Saturday there is a family picnic, and then Saturday night is the BIG shin dig; the formal night.


I am actually not going to any of it because tonight Les and I are going to go and watch Allen play Euless. The game is supposed to be really good and definitely competitive. So, we'll see if Allen has what it takes to win. I don't know what Euless has against us, so we'll see. Then the rest of the events - I won't be around for.


I do keep up with several people from high school and Tallenettes, so I know that if they go; then they can fill me in on everything. Sounds like it's time to have another former Tallenette dinner! :) We try to have these 1-2x a year and we've already gotten together 1x time this year.


I hope that you all have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy to think it has been 10 years!!! That means we have known each other for 9 years!!!! You are an amazing friend and I can't wait to see you woman!!!! Take care and have fun on your vacation with the family. Love ya!

Dori said...

We had a "Blazerette" reunion at our last high school reunion. Not one of us was willing to show up in our uniform, lol...

Rower Two said...

wait did you and chrissa graduate together? or was it you and marcy?

Anonymous said...

Ok so I have decided that you going out of town makes me bored! HAHAHAAAA! I miss reading your updates and talking to you. Hope you are feeling great little Mama! I can't wait to hear about the doctor appointment coming up!!!! Only 3 full days left til you hear that angel and possibly see it too!!!!! Love ya! Give that sweet angel a hug and kiss from Aunt TT! :)