Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.04.2008

12 wks today!!!!

I can't believe it - the 12th week mark has come so quickly to me. I have been doing really good the last few days and feeling much better!! :) I still get tired, but that is even starting to improve. I can actually stay up later now and I don't feel as tired throughout the day while I'm working. :) However, my skin has started itching occasionally, but I'm sure that's because my body is probably starting to change - I can see a little bit of a difference. At my last doctor's appt - I think 1 1/2 wks ago - I hadn't gained any weight at the point, but I can tell that my body is changing in the way it looked. I am so excited about when I'll start showing - to me that is just so exciting AND cute! I love seeing prego mommies and their bumps - each baby bump is so different and unique and even different from pregnancy to pregnancy. :)

1 week from today and we'll be entering into the 2nd Trimester - WOW! I am so excited to go and see my doctor, but that's not for another 3 1/2 wks. I want to know that our baby is still doing good and developing correctly. I hope that at the appt also, we'll be able to find out what the sex of the baby is going to be. We're hoping for a boy, but if it's a girl - that's great too! We'll take whatever God gives us and run with it.

However, whichever sex we have - we will grow it up appreciating the outdoors, animals, etc. I don't want our child to have to have TV, gaming systems, etc. now they will be able to enjoy both activities, I don't want this to be the sole entertainment for them. Les and I talk about how we were as kids and how we were always outdoors playing, fishing, hunting (this one is him), riding bikes (this one is me), etc. - you get the picture of how we grew up!

However, I do want to let everyone know - we will not be telling the names that we choose for the baby until the baby is here. We have decided to let that part of the pregnancy be a secret - we have started narrowing names down, but that's it. We will be referring to the baby as Baby C till the little bundle of joy makes its appearance into the world. I know that this will probably make a few people upset, but this is how we are choosing to keep part of our pregnancy private and just between the 2 of us. Thank you to those in advance who make this easy on us and don't give us any grief over the matter. :)

Well, I'm going to grab a snack to eat - I'm getting hungry - almost lunch time!!!

Hugs to everyone!!
Kimberly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!!! I can't believe that you are already 12 weeks!!! That is crazy! I think that is special that yall are keeping the names secret. That makes it fun for everyone! As long as we know the sex I am good! ;) HEHEHEEEEE! Gotta make sure to have the right color stuff for the baby. Love ya woman! Oh and for the belly skin itching use a pregnancy oil or cocoa butter lotion from Bath and Body Works. It helps with that. Love ya!!!!!

Amy said...

Yeay... almost out of the 1st trimester! Glad you are feeling well.

Dori said...

I kept my daughters name a secret until the end as well.. Not sure why since I told the world the boy name I had chosen...

Anonymous said...

It will be SO exciting when you start showing - you will have a cute pregnant belly with a precious baby growing inside!! :)